- This event has passed.
English Worship 2021-03-28
March 28, 2021 @ 9:30 AM – 11:00 AM CDT
|Worship in Song||Worship Team|
|Message Message “The Commitments of the Church”
- TODAY is the deadline for congregational vote for our 2021 budget and elder nominees. Please go to ACC website to cast your vote as soon as possible.
- English Worship service reopened last Sunday, please go to ACC website to register if you plan to come and worship with us in the coming Sundays. Chinese Worship service livestream will begin at 11:15am.
- Easter Family Activities at ACC: this Saturday, 4/3, 10:00am- 12:00pm- including egg hunts for different age groups, carnival games for families. Please go to ACC website to register if you want to come join us.
- Next baptismal service will be held on Sunday, 4/11. Please contact Pastor Jason or Pastor Kevin if you want to get baptized. TODAY is the last day to submit your application to arrange for interview.
- Please pray for God’s protection for our brothers and sisters in medical field, couple of them are assigned to take care of COVID-19 patients.
- Pray for brothers and sisters whose job is affected by COVID-19 crisis. Please pray for peace of heart and God’s provision.
- If you have any kind of need, please contact our pastoral staff.
- During this period of time, please send your offerings either through mail or give online through ACC’s website.
Thanksgiving & Prayer
- Pray for the pandemic and US’s deteriorating relationship with China. Pray for God’s will be done on earth as it is in heaven.
- Please pray for our overseas workers’ health and ministries: Leeling, Dorothy, Dean, Penny, Derek, Chantal.
- Pray for God’s healing grace and healing for those who are sick in our midst and pray that they won’t be affected by COVID-19:
- Johnny (lung cancer)
- Yu-Chun (breast cancer)
- Edmund’s younger sister (breast cancer)
- Louise (cancer recurred, please pray for treatment)
- Stoltz (Prostate cancer)
- Freddy (colon cancer, had undergone surgery to remove the tumor, please pray for a speedy recovery and further treatment plans)
- Brenda (breast cancer, undergoing radiation treatments)
- Lucy (treatment of a growth insider her body, that it will reduce in size)
- Shumeng (complete healing and recovery from stroke)
- Chantal (MALT lymphoma in left lung, she is considering minimal invasive surgical procedure to remove the tumor. Please pray for the surgery, treatment and total recovery)
Next Sunday’s Speaker
- Bro. Firmato