Statement of FaithArlington Chinese Church holds firmly to the following basic doctrines:
- The Bible, consisting of 66 books, is inspired by God, inerrant and unchanging and is the ultimate standard for the believers’ faith and living.
- God is the self-existent, eternal creator of heaven and earth and everything in them. The one eternal god reveals Himself to man in three Persons ~ the Father, the Son, and the Holy Spirit.
- God, the Son Jesus Christ, is truly God and truly man. He is God incarnate, conceived of the Holy Spirit through the virgin Mary, died on the cross to atone for man’s sin, resurrected on the third day, and ascended into heaven forty days later. He is the only mediator between God and man.
- The Holy Spirit is the advocate for believers, equal in essence, power and glory to the Father and the Son. He convicts the world of sin, and indwells eternally the saints to sanctify them and to guide them in understanding the truth.
- Man is made in the image of God, fallen because of sin and is in need of salvation by faith in Jesus Christ in order to enter the Kingdom of God. At salvation the believer receives the forgiveness of sin and regeneration by the Holy Spirit.
- The Church is the body of Christ, who is her head. It is the family of God whose members include all who have been saved by grace through faith in Christ.
- Jesus Christ will return to establish His eternal kingdom. In the future all men will be resurrected, believers will live with God eternally, but unbelievers will receive eternal punishment.