The Awana Fall semester will begin on FRIDAY, Sept. 10 @ 7:30 PM.
Parent Orientation will be held on FRIDAY, Sept. 3 @ 7:30 PM on Zoom.
This is a mandatory meeting for parents who registered their children.
Cubbies will start the Fall semester on Zoom. Cubbies may switch to Spring in-person meetings depending on the COVID situation.
Sparks and T&T will start the Fall semester in person and virtual.
COVID Safety Policy
With COVID cases and the virus variants still active and on the rise, we are using safety precautions per CDC guidelines. We know that schools are opening back up with lesser restrictions than last year, including optional masks in the classrooms. With lower restrictions in the public schools, we anticipate a rise in cases as COVID will probably spread much faster. For that reason, the safety protocols for Awana will be more strict as we want to keep the clubbers safe, AS WELL AS the volunteers.
The Kids Ministry COVID Safety Policy is a supplement to the ACC safety policy, so we are trying to keep our protocols consistent. They are subject to change as the situation changes.
If you or your child test positive for COVID-19 (lab tested) after attending an Awana night, please email Pastor Francisco, text him, or notify the church about the positive COVID test so we can begin contact tracing other families. Your health situation and positive test will remain confidential unless you choose for ACC to share your name.
Changes in Awana
1. Parent Participation: We are requiring parents to participate in helping in Cubbies, Sparks and T&T.
2. Parent Orientation: As part of parent participation, we will have a mandatory Parent Orientation for all parents on Friday night, Sept. 3 on Zoom. We know some parents have kids in different clubs, so we are flexible with your schedule.
3. Character Recognition: We will not have a Clubber of the Month or Year anymore. We will recognize specific character qualities, gifts, and other efforts of all the clubbers, not just one in each group.
4. 6th Grade Student Leader: T&T 6th Graders have the opportunity to assist all club leaders during Awana if they can self-manage and keep up with their Awana handbook.
5. Awana Theme Nights: There are theme nights throughout the calendar for kids to participate in. If clubbers participate, they can earn additional Awana shares.
AWANA CLUB FEES & PAYMENT
The registration costs cover weekly and year-end awards and other expenses. New handbooks are required for every new Awana year. If your child has an incomplete handbook from a previous year, your child must complete that before starting a new handbook.
$30 – before/on August 31
$20 – 2nd Semester Only (begins January)
$15 – Cubbies, Sparks and T&T
$15 – Cubbies and Sparks
$25 – T&T
Reasons your child may need a new uniform (unless you already have the right one):
1. If your child is enrolling in Awana for the first time ever.
2. If your child is being promoted from one club to another.
– Your child enters Cubbies (3-years old) — ONE SIZE
– Your child promotes to Sparks (entering Kindergarten) — ONE SIZE
– Your child promotes to T&T (entering 3rd grade) – will be worn for 4 years
– Size: YOUTH S – 21″ (L) x 13″ (Shoulder W)
– Size: YOUTH M – 23″ (L) x 16.5″ (Shoulder W)
CLUB FEE TOTALS
CUBBIES and SPARKS – FULL YEAR
$60 = Registration + Handbook + Uniform
$45 = Registration + Handbook
T&T – FULL YEAR
$70 = Registration + Handbook + Uniform
$45 = Registration + Handbook
ONLINE PAYMENT INSTRUCTIONS
- Click this link: https://www.accdfw.org/give/
- For instructions on how to use the giving tool, watch the “ACC How To Give Online” video.
- Click the green “GIVE ONLINE VIA TITHE.LY” button on the web page to access the giving tool.
- ENTER the total amount for ALL of the children you are registering.
- CHOOSE “Awana” in the “To:” field. (see picture below)
- Do NOT click “Recurring Giving”.
- Enter your contact and payment information.
- You do not have to click “Cover Fees”.
- INCLUDE the name of your child(ren) in the Notes/Memo field. (see picture below)
- CLICK the green “Give $##.##” button to submit your payment. (see picture below)
Click to Register Online
For more information, contact Pastor Francisco at firstname.lastname@example.org.