Awana Fall semester will begin on the WEEK of Sept. 6. It is most likely to be on FRIDAY, Sept. 11.
We are waiting for more survey results to best determine the best night of the week to accommodate most clubbers.
Here’s the link to the Survey:
Virtual Awana Information
- Meeting virtually using Zoom
- Meeting times will be reduced from 2 hours to 1 hour or 1.5 hours
- Online registration and payments
- Each week we will continue to track attendance, achievements, uniforms, participation, etc.
- Progressive achievement awards (pins, jewels, patches, etc.) will be announced monthly.
- Progressive awards can be picked up by parents by request.
Parent Guide and Policy Information
Expectations For Parents
- We need parents to be present with the children (be close by in case an Awana leader needs to call on you) in Cubbies (3-4 years) and Sparks (K-2nd grade) during the Awana Zoom meetings.
- Cubbies parents need to read the handbook sections with their kids and help with Bible memory verses.
- Sparks parents need to read the handbook sections with their kids and help with Bible memory verses.
- To make the Awana time between leaders and clubbers more effective, ALL PARENTS should help their kids complete the weekly sections and memorize Bible verses before the Awana meeting.
These expectations need to be clearly understood by parents before registration because younger children may have trouble understanding the handbooks and sitting still during a Zoom meeting.
Awana Club Fees and Payment
The registration costs cover weekly and year-end awards and other expenses. New handbooks are required for every new Awana year. If your child has an incomplete handbook from a previous year, your child must complete that before starting a new handbook.
$30 – before/on August 31
$20 – 2nd Semester Only (begins January)
$15 – Cubbies, Sparks and T&T
$15 – Cubbies and Sparks
$25 – T&T
Reasons your child may need a new uniform (unless you already have the right one):
- If your child is enrolling in Awana for the first time ever.
- If your child is being promoted from one club to another.
- Your child enters Cubbies (3-years old) — ONE SIZE
- Your child promotes to Sparks (entering Kindergarten) — ONE SIZE
- Your child promotes to T&T (entering 3rd grade) – will be worn for 4 years
- Size: YOUTH S – 21″ (L) x 13″ (Shoulder W)
- Size: YOUTH M – 23″ (L) x 16.5″ (Shoulder W)
Club Fee Totals
CUBBIES and SPARKS – FULL YEAR
$60 = Registration + Handbook + Uniform
$45 = Registration + Handbook
T&T – FULL YEAR
$70 = Registration + Handbook + Uniform
$45 = Registration + Handbook
Online Payment Instructions
- Click this link: https://www.accdfw.org/give/
- For instructions on how to use the giving tool, watch the “ACC How To Give Online” video.
- Click the green “GIVE ONLINE VIA TITHE.LY” button on the web page to access the giving tool.
- ENTER the total amount for ALL of the children you are registering.
- CHOOSE “Awana” in the “To:” field. (see image below)
- Do NOT click “Recurring Giving”.
- Enter your contact and payment information.
- You do not have to click “Cover Fees”.
- INCLUDE the name of your child(ren) in the Notes/Memo field. (see image below)
- CLICK the green “Give $##.##” button to submit your payment. (see image below)
Click to Register Online
For more information, contact Pastor Francisco at firstname.lastname@example.org.