- This event has passed.
English Worship 2022-10-30
October 30, 2022 @ 9:00 AM – 11:00 AM CDT
|Worship in Song||Worship Team|
|Prayers for the Police|
|Message A Truly Caring Community Galatians 6:1-10||Pastor Kevin|
|The preaching theme of the year 2022 is “Why Church?” Through the Book of Acts|
and Ecclesiology, we will learn the meaning of the church that God created, and
how we can worship God, grow in spirit, and share the gospel together.
- The Election Day of America’s midterm elections is on November 8th. Mid-term early voting has started. We encourage you to cast your ballot!
- Shoeboxes for Operation Christmas Child are available in the lobby. Please leave a $2 donation for each box you take and return that box filled with gifts to bless a needy child by Sunday, November 20. Our goal is to bless at least 200 children this year.
- Food Distribution. ACC is serving the community on the 4th Saturday of every month, please scan the QR code to serve together, access code: Godisgood
Thanksgiving & Prayer
Pray for the Church
- Pray for the Elders, Deacons, Staff, and small group leaders to have wisdom and sensitivity to God’s guidance.
- Pray for our daily walk with God that He will continue to use ACC as a blessing in the area both in Arlington and Southlake.
- Pray for the Deacon nomination – pray for men and women who will serve faithfully to fill these roles.
- Pray for the college student’s ministry in UTA and DBU: pray that God uses the volunteers and advisors to bring students to Christ.
Pray for each other
- Sister Jike is in hospital and has brain hemorrhage. Please pray for her treatment and healing!
- Pray for God’s healing for Pastor Kai:
o Pray for God’s best time in going to next facility.
o Pray for Kythrine: she has high blood pressure and leg cramps.
o Pastor Kai’s brother will be visiting for a few days. Pray for sweet fellowship with the family.
- Peter W. is in a nursing home. Pray for Peter’s recovery.
o Pray for Peili and the family as they care for each other, and pray for their strength.
- Pray for Hilary Y.’s mom who is in hospice care. Pray for her mom’s salvation. Pray for Hilary’s trip to HK.
- Pray for salvation and healing for Joanne Y.’s father and Jie H.’s mom.
- Pray for God’s healing: HsiaoLan’s (cancer), Chuck L.’s father (cancer), Chuck’s wife, Jean’s mom (cancer)
- Pray for Jessica H. and her family as Jessica’s father went home to be with the Lord.
Next Sunday’s Speaker
- Pastor Jason