- This event has passed.
English Worship 2022-10-16
October 16, 2022 @ 9:30 AM – 11:00 AM CDT
|Worship in Song||Worship Team|
|Prayers for the Police|
|Message Same Church, Same Mission Matthew 28:18-20||Pastor Jason|
|The preaching theme of the year 2022 is “Why Church?” Through the Book of Acts|
and Ecclesiology, we will learn the meaning of the church that God created, and
how we can worship God, grow in spirit, and share the gospel together.
- Street Evangelism. 10/29 Saturday afternoon at Southlake Campus. Please see the arrangement as follows: 1:00 (optional) brief training; 2:00 meet, pray, pair up, go! 4:30 come back, debrief, encourage, pray, eat! You are welcome to join Southlake team this time. Scan the QR code below to register! Upcoming street evangelism at Arlington will be in February 2023 with full training. Stay tuned!
- Baptism. If you have accepted Jesus as your Savior and would like to get baptized, please apply by today (10/16). If you want to become a member of ACC, you may apply at any time.
- Deacon Nomination. ACC accepts nominations for a new term of Deacons during 10/9 – 10/31. The term is for two years starting April 2023 until March 2025. There are two Deacons who will need to be nominated for a second 2-year term. In addition, there are five vacancies which will need to be filled. Deacons are a critical part of church leadership. They are responsible for planning and executing the operational functions to ensure effective ministries of serving the brothers and sisters of ACC. Brothers and sisters may fill out a paper form or an electronic form by using the link below. Please leave the paper ballot into the offering box. https://docs.google.com/forms/d/e/1FAIpQLSd6WjHUpi3dr37N07m-DQa_WcoKKd_6fN2e-9yIpuKjvCcbrw/viewform.
- Food Distribution. ACC is serving the community on the 4th Saturday of every month, please scan the QR code to serve together, access code: Godisgood
- ACC Sunday Lunch. Sign up each week by Wednesday. https://www.signupgenius.com/go/8050a45aba62ca1f85-accsunday
Thanksgiving & Prayer
- Please pray for this world, the Ukraine War, Hurricane Ian, and COVID-19. Pray for the protection and provision from the Lord. Pray for those who are in need may find their comfort and hope in the Lord.
- Please pray for church ministries and activities:
➢ Please pray for the pastors, staff, elders, deacons, ministry leaders, small group leaders, and helpers at church to have wisdom and strength from God to follow God’s guidance and serve together with unity.
➢ Pray for the new believers and baptism applicant for the baptism in Nov.
➢ Pray for the college student ministry esp. for the new students.
➢ Pray for the food box distribution ministry.
- Please pray for the Southlake Ministry:
➢ Please pray that God uses us to reach out to His people and to glorify His name.
➢ Please pray for the children’s ministry and youth ministry which are in desperate need of teachers and helpers.
➢ Please pray for the worship team and the A/V team, which both need more helpers.
➢ Pray for the street evangelism event on 10/29.
➢ Pray for the continue usage of STA and new facility search.
- Please pray for brothers and sisters:
➢ Annis L.’s father passed away to be with God. Pray for God’s comfort to Annis and the family.
➢ Pray for God’s comfort for those whose close family members passed away recently.
➢ Pray for God’s miraculous healing on Pastor Kai and His comfort andstrength in the whole family.
➢ Pray for Peter W.’s treatment and recovery.
➢ Pray for others in sickness: Joanne Y.’s father (salvation and healing), Chuck L.’s father and mother-in-law, Hsiao-Lan, Raymond W.
➢ Wayne and Christina Y. had arrived safely and is on their vision trip to Malaga, Spain (9/30- 10/20/22) to work with Christar and their African refugees. Pray for God’s clear direction for their future in ministry.
Next Sunday’s Speaker
- Pastor Jason
You must be logged in to post a comment.