- This event has passed.
English Worship 2022-08-14
August 14, 2022 @ 9:30 AM – 11:00 AM CDT
|Worship in Song||Worship Team|
|Praying for the Unreached|
|Message “The Real Agents of SHIELD“ Acts 15:1-35||Pastor Jason|
|The preaching theme of the year 2022 is “Why Church?” Through the Book of Acts|
and Ecclesiology, we will learn the meaning of the church that God created, and
how we can worship God, grow in spirit, and share the gospel together.
- Book Fair. Organized by Ruth Sisters’ Fellowship. Time: 10:00am-1:30pm on Aug 21st & 28th. Location: Arlington Chinese Church. It will display and sell spiritual books on different themes, such as life witness, missions, family, parenting, love and marriage, Bible study, etc. Brothers and sisters are welcome to attend and purchase books.
- Leeling, one of ACC’s missionaries, will return to Arlington for October-December this year. She is in need of a place to stay and a car. If you can help, please contact Pastor Jason.
- OMF is offering a Zoom vision trip to get to know two unreached Muslim people groups in China on September 23rd, 6:30pm-9:30pm. If you are interested in attending, please contact Pastor Jason. The deadline for registration is September 10th.
- Mission’s Fundraising lunch on August 21st. We will have a fundraising lunch for the 2022 Mid-US Short-term Mission’s team. Sign up for food/snack donation via this link https://tinyurl.com/2p8ucxjr or via QR code before August 14th. Any questions, please contact Xiaowei (email@example.com).
- ACC Sunday Lunch. Sign up each week by Wednesday to let us know that you and your family will be joining us for lunch. Scan the QR code below to register or use the link https://www.signupgenius.com/go/8050a45aba62ca1f85accsunday
- Awana registration for Fall 2022 – Spring 2023 is OPEN. Scan the QR Code below for more information and to register your child(ren).
- Food Distribution serving opportunity – ACC is serving the community on the 4th Saturday of every month, please scan the QR code below to serve together, access code: Godisgood
Thanksgiving & Prayer
Prayers for ACC:
- Pray for Pastor Kai and Kythrine as they minister to the believers in Europe. Pray for protection and wisdom as they encourage the believers there to grow closer to Jesus.
- Pray for the upcoming Awana year. Pray for all of the preparation and that God will provide more teachers and helpers to work with the children so they can grow closer to God.
- Pray for church members to step into roles as youth ministry sponsors and children’s ministry volunteers.
- Pray for the children, youth, collegians, and seminarians who are returning to school in the Fall. Pray for them to grow in knowledge and wisdom, but more importantly in the Lord.
- Pray for the Southlake ministry:
➢ Praise the Lord for the growing congregation in Southlake.
➢ Pray to God to raise up more leaders to serve in the different ministries.
➢ Pray for the current leaders and volunteers to find rest in the midst of serving. May they find joy in serving one another.
➢ Pray for Southlake to be a beacon of hope in Christ in Southlake and surrounding cities.
➢ Pray for God to help ACC find a suitable location to accommodate the growing church campus.
Prayers for brothers and sisters:
- Continue to pray for Hsiao Lan and David as they continue to receive cancer treatments. Pray for their strength and endurance.
- Pray for those who are ill or recovering: Raymond, Shumeng. Pray for peace and good results for Teacher Brenda’s regular checkup.
Next Sunday’s Speaker
- Pastor Jason