- This event has passed.
English Worship 2022-07-31
July 31, 2022 @ 9:30 AM – 11:00 AM CDT
|Worship in Song||Worship Team|
|Message “The Need to Get Organized” Acts 6:1-7||Pastor Jason|
|The preaching theme of the year 2022 is “Why Church?” Through the Book of Acts|
and Ecclesiology, we will learn the meaning of the church that God created, and
how we can worship God, grow in spirit, and share the gospel together.
- Approved trustees. Member meeting ballot approved brothers Wayne Yee, Eddie Lee and Hock Lim
as trustees (3 year term) for Arlington Chinese Church.
- Fundraising lunch on August 21th. We will have a fundraising lunch for the 2022 Mid-US STM team.
One way of supporting this STM is through signing up food/snack donation via this link https://tinyurl.com/2p8ucxjr or via QR code before August 14th. If you have questions, please
contact Sister Xiaowei (email@example.com).
- ACC Sunday Lunch. To ensure we have enough food, you need to sign up each week by Wednesday
to let us know that you and your family will be joining us for lunch. https://www.signupgenius.com/go/8050a45aba62ca1f85accsunday or Scan the QR codebelow to register.
- Awana registration for Fall 2022 – Spring 2023 is NOW OPEN. Scan the QR Code below for more
information and to register your child(ren).
- Food Distribution serving opportunity – ACC is serving the community on the 4th Saturday of every
month, please scan the QR code below to serve together, access code: Godisgood
Thanksgiving & Prayer
- Please pray for the pastors, staff, elders, deacons, ministry leaders, small group leaders, and helpers at church to have wisdom and strength from God to follow God’s guidance and serve together with unity.
- Please pray for Pastor Kai and Kythrine’s short-term mission to Scotland and Germany from 7/27-9/3. Pray for God to use them to help and strengthen the faith and relationship in the churches there.
- Pastor Simon and his family has moved to their new home on July 28th. Pray for their adjustment to a new area and church family.
- Please pray for church ministries and activities:
➢ Chinese Summer Bible Study from June to August
➢ Mid-US short mission trip on 9/9-18
- Please pray for the Southlake Ministry:
➢ Please pray that God uses Southlake campus to reach out to His people and to glorify His
➢ Please pray for the Children Ministry and the Youth Ministry which are in need of teachers
➢ Pray for God’s provision for more helpers to serve in worship and A/V team.
- Pray for the church ministries:
➢ Pray for God’s provision for the helpers in the Children ministry in Arlington.
➢ Pray that ACC is a good witness of God to our neighbors in Arlington and Southlake.
- Please pray for brothers and sisters in need:
➢ Continue to pray for the comfort and strength of David and Kimnie’s family, especially since
David is physically weak because of the chemotherapy.
➢ Pray for Hilary’s and Jade’s moms for cancer healing and salvation.
➢ Pray for God’s healing of Raymond W.’s eczema. And he has been diagnosed with heart artery occlusive. Pray for God’s healing through doctors’ hand.
➢ Continue to pray for the healing and recovery: Hsiao-Lan (cancer) David C.(cancer), Shumeng cancer and stroke), Gracy’s father (cancer), Ling Ling (cancer), Teacher Brenda, and Chantal (recovery from cancer treatment).
Next Sunday’s Speaker
- Pastor Kevin