- This event has passed.
English Worship 2022-07-24
July 24 @ 9:30 AM – 11:00 AM CDT
|Worship in Song||Worship Team|
|Message “Great Commission – A Guaranteed Success “Acts 13:44-52||Pastor Simon|
|The preaching theme of the year 2022 is “Why Church?” Through the Book of Acts|
and Ecclesiology, we will learn the meaning of the church that God created, and
how we can worship God, grow in spirit, and share the gospel together.
- The current term of all 3 ACC Trustees has expired and requires new election. The function
of the trustees is to sign the legal documents involving the sale, mortgage, purchase, or rental of property, and other legal, financial and investment documents related to church-approved matters. The Elder/Deacon Joint Board nominates them all for another three-year term. Members, please scan the QR code below to vote to pass the nomination of brothers Wayne Yee, Eddie Lee, and Hock Lim as the trustees for Arlington Chinese Church. Voting deadline is tomorrow 7/25.
- ACC Sunday Lunch resumes. To ensure we have enough food, you need to sign up each
week by Wednesday to let us know that you and your family will be joining us for lunch.
- Awana registration for Fall 2022 – Spring 2023 is NOW OPEN. Scan this QR Code for more information and to register your child(ren).
- Food Distribution Serving opportunity – ACC is serving the community on the 4th Saturday
of every month, please scan the QR code to serve together, access code: Godisgood
- Director of Administration Meijoo Aw has resigned and will work untill end of July. We are very grateful to her for doing a good job over the past months. We are currently looking for a replacement for this position and will provide training. This person needs to be fluent in English (can speak Chinese is a plus). The responsibilities of this position include (but are not limited to) the following:
- Organize the office.
- To assist the congregation to learn about the facilities and procedures. Liaise with contractors, maintenance companies and community organizations.
- Help the church to ensure that all facilities and buildings are well maintained, and their operations are safe and smooth.
If anyone is interested in this full-time or part-time job, please contact our deacon Franky Lee at 817-808-7321 or any church staff.
Thanksgiving & Prayer
- Praise God that Hui Y. and Chen Z. are getting baptized in the Chinese Worship service this morning. We are glad that Helen T., Xiaobo W., and Cathy W. have officially become ACC members. Please pray that they will continue to grow spiritually.
- Praise God that the Southlake ministry is showing more growth since the Grand Opening.
- Please pray for this world, the pandemic, the Ukraine War, and the school shootings. Pray for the protection and provision from the Lord. Pray for those who are in need may find their comfort and hope in the Lord.
- Please pray for the pastors, staff, elders, deacons, ministry leaders, small group leaders, and helpers at church to have wisdom and strength from God to follow God’s guidance and serve together with unity.
- Please pray for Pastor Kai and Kythrine short-term mission to Scotland and Germany from 7/27-9/3. Pray for God to use them to help strengthen the faith and relationship in the churches there.
- Please pray for the Southlake Ministry:
- Please pray that God uses SL campus to reach out to His people and to glorify His name.
- Please pray for the Children Ministry and the Youth Ministry which are in desperate need of teachers and helpers.
- Pray for God’s provision for more helpers to serve in worship and A/V team.
- Please pray for church ministries and activities:
- Chinese summer Bible study from June to August
- Art Camp on 7/25-29
- Mid-west short mission trip on 9/9-18
- Please pray for brothers and sisters in need:
- Continue to pray for the healing and recovery from other illnesses: Hsiao-Lan (cancer) David C.(cancer), Shumeng (cancer and stroke), Gracy’s father (cancer), Ling Ling (cancer), Teacher Brenda, and Chantal (recovery from cancer treatment).
Next Sunday’s Speaker
- Pastor Simon