- This event has passed.
English Worship 2021-05-30
May 30, 2021 @ 9:30 AM – 11:00 AM CDT
|Worship in Song||Worship Team|
|Message “Caveats from Cadavers” 1 Corinthians 15:1-13||Pastor Kevin|
- Prayer meetings every Wednesday in different languages will start next week(6/2). The 1st week is English, 2nd week is Mandarin, and 3rd week is Cantonese. We encourage everyone to participate.
- Due to Memorial weekend, church office will be closed on June 1 (Tue).
- The Elder/Deacon Board has approved a proposal to ordain our Interim Senior Pastor, Dr. Kai Shing Yeung. Dr. Yeung was named Interim Senior Pastor of ACC in February 2021. From 1992-2012, he has served as Elder at the main campus of ACC. From 2008 to 2019, he has served as Elder Emeritus, Missionary, and Pastor of Karlsruhe Chinese Student Fellowship (which was registered as Karlsruhe Chinese Church in 2014). The ordination is to affirm Dr. Yeung, his ministry, and his position as a pastor of ACC. There will be a voting by the members of ACC on June 13th to approve this proposal.
- During the summer vacation, we and the children will read Romans for daily devotions. Any individual or family willing to participate, please fill in the registration form: https://forms.gle/o8PuedYqHCCAhiqAA
- Summer virtual art camp is accepting registration, please register before 6/6 to avoid late fee of $10. Camp date: 7/26-7/30 (Mon to Fri), 10:00 to 11:30 AM. Theme: The Armor of God. Age: Grades 1-9. Cost: $20/child, $10/each additional child. Welcome to invite your children’s friends to join us. Register online at https://bit.ly/2RSD1vC. For details, please see the church website or insert. Space is limited, please register early.
- OMF will be offering a virtual short-term mission trip to China. Orientation: 6/4, 9pm-10:30pm. Trip: 6/11, 9pm -10:30pm; 6/12, 9pm – 11pm. If you are interested, please send email to firstname.lastname@example.org
- Please pray for God’s protection for our brothers and sisters in medical field, couple of them are assigned to take care of COVID-19 patients.
- Pray for brothers and sisters whose job is affected by COVID-19 crisis. Please pray for peace of heart and God’s provision.
- If you have any kinds of need, please contact our pastoral staff.
- During this period of time, please send your offerings either through mail or give online through ACC’s website.
Thanksgiving & Prayer
- Pray for the pandemic and for God’s will be done on earth as it is in heaven.
- Please pray for our overseas workers’ health and ministries: Leeling, Dorothy, Dean, Penny, Derek, Chantal.
- Pray for Shumeng’s complete healing and recovery from stroke and his upcoming gallbladder removal procedure.
- Pray for Heidi’s sister Hai-Chi who has pains with her legs. Pray for the healing and her salvation.
- Pray for God’s healing grace and healing for those who are sick in our midst and pray that they won’t be affected by COVID-19:
a. Elder Shum’s mother-in-law (injured hip, pray for comfort and recovery)
b. Lily’s father (liver cancer, pray that he will become a true believer in Jesus.)
c. Brenda (breast cancer, praise the Lord that cancer marker is low)
d. Freddy (colon cancer, pray for full recovery from surgery)
e. Chantal (please pray for full recovery and treatment)
f. Lucy (treatment of a growth insider her body, that it will reduce in size)
g. Johnny (lung cancer)
h. Yu-Chun (breast cancer)
i. Edmund’s younger sister (breast cancer)
j. Louise (cancer recurred, please pray for treatment)
k. Stoltz (Prostate cancer)
- Pray for expecting mothers: Saomony, Ariella and Tiffani
Next Sunday’s Speaker
- Pastor Jason