The Awana Fall semester will begin on FRIDAY, Sept. 8, 2023 @ 7:30 PM.
Parent Orientation: We will have a Parent Orientation on Friday night, Sept. 1 on Zoom. We suggest at least one parent per family to attend.
ALSO: Due to a church flood in June, renovations to the Preschool hallway, Grade School rooms, and the Fellowship Hall will not be available until the end of 2023 or early 2024. We will be using different rooms for Awana in the newer building (West side of church).
Please read the following information about Payments and click the “Register Here” button below to sign up your child.
NOTE: Registration and Payment are 2 different processes and systems.
AWANA CLUB FEES & PAYMENT
The registration costs cover weekly and year-end awards and other expenses. New handbooks are required for every new Awana year. If your child has an incomplete handbook from a previous year, your child must complete that before starting a new handbook.
$30 – before/on August 31
$40 – on/after September 1
$20 – 2nd Semester Only (begins January)
$15 – Cubbies, Sparks and T&T
$15 – Cubbies and Sparks
$25 – T&T
Reasons your child may need a new uniform (unless you already have the right one):
1. If your child is enrolling in Awana for the first time ever.
2. If your child is being promoted from one club to another.
– Your child enters Cubbies (3-years old) — ONE SIZE
– Your child promotes to Sparks (entering Kindergarten) — ONE SIZE
– Your child promotes to T&T (entering 3rd grade) – will be worn for 4 years
– Size: YOUTH S – 21″ (L) x 13″ (Shoulder W)
– Size: YOUTH M – 23″ (L) x 16.5″ (Shoulder W)
CLUB FEE TOTALS
CUBBIES and SPARKS – FULL YEAR
$60 = Registration + Handbook + Uniform
$45 = Registration + Handbook
T&T – FULL YEAR
$70 = Registration + Handbook + Uniform
$45 = Registration + Handbook
ONLINE PAYMENT INSTRUCTIONS
- Click this link: https://www.accdfw.org/give/
- For instructions on how to use the giving tool, watch the “ACC How To Give Online” video.
- Click the green “GIVE ONLINE VIA TITHE.LY” button on the web page to access the giving tool.
- ENTER the total amount for ALL of the children you are registering.
- CHOOSE “Awana” in the “To:” field. (see picture below)
- Do NOT click “Recurring Giving”.
- Enter your contact and payment information.
- You do not have to click “Cover Fees”.
- INCLUDE the name of your child(ren) in the Notes/Memo field. (see picture below)
- CLICK the green “Give $##.##” button to submit your payment. (see picture below)
For more information, please contact Pastor Francisco at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Come visit ACC on Saturday, April 8, 2023, for our annual Easter Family Day between Good Friday and Easter Sunday. Enjoy some family time, fellowship, and fun!
Sat., April 8, 2023
10 AM – 12 PM
Our event includes:
4 Egg Hunts: Toddlers, Preschool, 1st-2nd Grade, 3rd-6th Grade
Food, Drinks, & Popcorn
Balloon Animals, Face Painting, Activities, Photo Booth, & Door Prizes
To help us know how much food to prepare, please register your children using this link: https://forms.gle/ybhrZavHDtmqMt4Z6
Come out to the ACC Arlington Lawn and reconnect with other members of the ACC & Awana Families. You are welcome to invite your friends and other family members, but please register them so we can plan to have enough food and supplies for everyone.
- Let the kids see their church friends and have some fun.
- Parents take a short break from parenting.
- Parents see and chat with their church friends.
There will be 3 different Egg Hunts for different age groups to separate larger kids from younger kids.
- This will be an outdoor event.
Click the link below to register your family and friends.
** Each family should register separately.
** Please REGISTER EARLY so we can plan better.
** REGISTRATION ENDS ON SUN. MAR. 28.
Registration is closed.
Lord, we pray for relationships over our children today.
“Whoever walks with the wise becomes wise, but the companion of fools will suffer harm.” Prov. 13:20
Lord, we pray for generosity over our children today.
“They are to do good, to be rich in good works, to be generous and ready to share, thus storing up treasure for themselves as a good foundation for the future, so that they may take hold of that which is truly life.” 1 Timothy 6:18-19
Lord, we pray for fruitfulness over our children today.
“But the fruit of the Spirit is love, joy, peace, patience, kindness, goodness, faithfulness, gentleness and self-control.” Galatians 5:22-23
Lord, we pray for forgiveness over our children today.
“If we confess our sins, he is faithful and just and will forgive us our sins and purify us from all unrighteousness.” 1 John 1:9
Lord, we pray for favor over our children today.
“For you bless the righteous, O Lord; you cover him with favor as with a shield.” Psalm 5:12
Lord, we pray for faithfulness over our children today.
“Only fear the Lord and serve him faithfully with all your heart. For consider what great things he has done for you.” 1 Sam. 12:24