- This event has passed.
English Worship 2022-10-23
October 23 @ 9:30 AM – 11:00 AM CDT
|Worship in Song||Worship Team|
|Prayers for the Police|
|Message God Is Truly Our Helper In Times Of Trouble Psalm 46||Pastor Agnes|
|The preaching theme of the year 2022 is “Why Church?” Through the Book of Acts|
and Ecclesiology, we will learn the meaning of the church that God created, and
how we can worship God, grow in spirit, and share the gospel together.
- Shoeboxes for Operation Christmas Child are available in the lobby. Please leave a $2 donation for each box you take and return that box filled with gifts to bless a needy child by Sunday, November
- Our goal is to bless at least 200 children this year.
- Street Evangelism. 10/29 Saturday afternoon at Southlake Campus. Please see the arrangement as follows: 1:00 (optional) brief training; 2:00 meet, pray, pair up, go! 4:30 come back, debrief, encourage, pray, eat! You are welcome to join Southlake team this time. Scan the QR code below to register! Upcoming street evangelism at Arlington will be in February 2023 with full training. Stay tuned!
- Deacon Nomination. ACC accepts nominations for a new term of deacons during 10/9 – 10/31. The term is for two years starting April 2023 until March 2025. There are two deacons who will need to be nominated for a second 2-year term. In addition, there are up to five vacancies which will need to be filled. Deacons are a critical part of church leadership. They are responsible for planning and executing the operational functions to ensure effective ministries of serving the brothers and sisters of ACC. Brothers and sisters may fill out a paper form or an electronic form by using the link or scan the QR code below. Please leave the paper ballot into the offering box. https://docs.google.com/forms/d/e/1FAIpQLSd6WjHUpi3dr37N07m-DQa_WcoKKd_6fN2e-9yIpuKjvCcbrw/viewform.
- Food Distribution. ACC is serving the community on the 4th Saturday of every month, please scan the QR code to serve together, access code: Godisgood
Thanksgiving & Prayer
Pray for the Church
- Pray for the Elders, Deacons, Staff, and small group leaders to have wisdom and sensitivity to God’s guidance.
- Pray for our daily walk with God that He will continue to use ACC as a blessing in the area both in Arlington and Southlake.
- Pray for the Deacon nomination – pray for men and women who will serve faithfully to fill these roles.
- Pray for the college student’s ministry in UTA and DBU: pray that God uses the volunteers and advisors to bring students to Christ.
- Pray for Food Distribution and for opportunities to share the gospel with our neighbors.
- Pray for the Street Evangelism 10/29 in Southlake, and pray that God prepares those non-believers’ hearts to receive His message.
Pray for each other
- Pray for God’s healing for Pastor Kai; they are looking for a nursing home for him and pray for God’s provision.
- Peter W. has transferred to rehab. Continue to pray for his recovery.
- Pray for Kythrine, Peili, and their family as they look after them, and pray for their strength.
- Pray for God’s comfort for Annis L. and her family, as her father passed away last week.
- Pray for salvation and healing: Joanne Y.’s father, Hilary Y.’s mom, and Jie H.’s mom.
- Pray for God’s healing: Hsiao-Lan’s (cancer), Chuck L.’s father and mother-in law (cancer)
- Please pray for this world, the Ukraine War, Hurricane Ian, and COVID-19. Pray for the protection and provision from the Lord. Pray for those who are in need may find their comfort and hope in the Lord.
Next Sunday’s Speaker
- Pastor Kevin