- This event has passed.
English Worship 2022-09-25
September 25 @ 9:30 AM – 11:00 AM CDT
|Worship in Song||Worship Team|
|Prayers for the Unreached|
|Message Faithful And Hopeful Till The End 2 Timothy 4:1-8||Pastor Isak Lee|
|The preaching theme of the year 2022 is “Why Church?” Through the Book of Acts|
and Ecclesiology, we will learn the meaning of the church that God created, and
how we can worship God, grow in spirit, and share the gospel together.
- Next Sunday, 10/2, ACC will celebrate 42nd anniversary! We will hold joint worship, starting at 10am.
- 2022 Mid-US Short-term Missions team has safely come back. Thanks for your many prayers. God has been gracious and powerful in answering your prayers. You can review our daily update here. https://accdfw.elvanto.net/posts/2022-mid-us-short-term-missions/
- Food Distribution. ACC is serving the community on the 4th Saturday of every month, please scan the QR code to serve together, access code: Godisgood
- ACC Sunday Lunch. Sign up each week by Wednesday to let us know that you and your family will be joining us for lunch. Scan the QR code below to register or use the link https://www.signupgenius.com/go/8050a45aba62ca1f85accsunday
- You may give your offerings in-person, through mail, or online through ACC’s website.
- If you have any kind of needs, please contact our pastoral staff.
Thanksgiving & Prayer
PRAY FOR ACC:
- Praise God for bringing back the Mid-US short-term missions team home safely. Pray for their health and spiritual renewal. Pray that all of their work will continue to bear fruit.
- Pray for the Elders, Deacons, Staff, and small group leaders to continue to seek God’s wisdom and direction for the church.
- Pray for the ACC small group members to find strength in unity and spiritual growth through Bible studies and serving together.
- Pray for the church ministries in Arlington and Southlake. Pray that God continues to use ACC as His witness in Arlington, Southlake, and to the ends of the Earth.
- Pray for the Church ministries:
➢ Praise God for providing so many new volunteers to serve in the children’s ministry. Pray that God will use them to help the children to grow in their faith.
➢ Pray that the student and Sunday school ministries will encourage people to grow closer to Jesus and magnify His Name.
PRAY FOR EACH OTHER
- Pray for Pastor Kai’s healing and for comfort and rest for Kythrine and the family.
➢ Continue to pray for Kythrine’s and Jane’s blood pressure to remain stable.
- Wayne and Christina Y. will take a vision trip to Malaga, Spain (9/30-10/20/22) to work with Christar and their African refugees. Pray for God’s clear direction for their future in ministry.
- Pray for Joanne Y.’s father; he has been diagnosed with stage 4 pancreatic cancer and it has spread to various organs. Pray for his salvation and healing.
- Pray for Helen T.’s mother; she is in critical condition, and her lungs and heart have inflammation. Pray for God’s healing and successful treatment. Pray also for Helen as she is applying for a visa to go back to visit her mom.
- Pray for Cindy D. and her sister in Canada; both got Covid. They have symptoms and high fever. Pray for their speedy and full recovery, and protection.
- Annis L.’ father is ill and is in the hospital running the diagnostic test and scans. Annis will be flying back to Hong Kong to visit her family on Oct 3rd. Please pray for her parent’s salvation and her safe trip.
- Chuck L.’s father (in Hong Kong) was diagnosed with stage 4 cancer. Chuck will go back to Hong Kong. Chuck’s wife – Jean’s mom (in Beijing), was also diagnosed with cancer. Pray for the whole family to experience God’s peace and comfort.
- Pray for those battling cancer: Hsiao-Lan, David C., Shumeng.
- Pray for God’s healing of Raymond W.’s heart artery occlusive.
Next Sunday’s Speaker
- Pastor Jason