- This event has passed.
English Worship 2022-08-28
August 28, 2022 @ 9:30 AM – 11:00 AM CDT
|Worship in Song||Worship Team|
|Praying for the Unreached|
|Message Bridging the Gap Matt 24:6-14||Brother Ray Dai|
|The preaching theme of the year 2022 is “Why Church?” Through the Book of Acts|
and Ecclesiology, we will learn the meaning of the church that God created, and
how we can worship God, grow in spirit, and share the gospel together.
- Thanks for supporting the 2022 Mid-US STM. Beside prayers, you can support the mission trip financially by writing a check to ACC with “Mid-US STM” on the Memo line.
- Book Fair at the Lobby, 10:00am-1:30pm today (Aug 28th). Organized by Ruth Sisters’ Fellowship. Please attend and purchase spiritual books.
- We invite you to join the Home of Love, caring for new UTA/DBU students, helping them to
settle down, sharing your life experience in the United States, and inviting them to eat together. To participate, please contact Jeffrey( firstname.lastname@example.org) for details.
- OMF is offering a Zoom vision trip to get to know two unreached Muslim people groups in China on Sep 23rd, 6:30pm-9:30pm. If you are interested in attending, please contact Pastor Jason email@example.com The deadline for registration is Sep 10th。
- Leeling, one of ACC’s missionaries, will return to Arlington for 9/8-11/9. She needs a car. If you can help, please contact Pastor Jason.
- There will be no ACC Sunday Lunch on next Sunday (9/4).
- Awana registration for Fall 2022 – Spring 2023 is OPEN. Scan the QR Code for more information and to register your child(ren). The new semester starts on Sep 9th.
- Food Distribution. ACC is serving the community on the 4th Saturday of every month, please
scan the QR code to serve together, access code: Godisgood
Thanksgiving & Prayer
- Pray that we will all set our minds on things above so that we can see the worth of Christ. Pray also that we will abandon all things for the sake of knowing and following Him.
- Pastor Kai and Kythrine will be returning next weekend from their trip to Europe. Pray that
their remaining time in Germany will be fruitful and that they will return safely.
- Praise the Lord for He has provided many Children’s ministry workers. Pray for all teachers and helpers as they are gearing up for the new school year. Pray also that the AWANA ministry will continue to raise up young disciples who are in love with God and His Word.
- Pray for college student ministries as the semester starts. Pray that many will come to know the Lord and become devoted followers.
- Pray for Sunday school ministries as the teachers lead people to cherish and savor the Word of God so that their lives may reflect Christ more and more.
- Continue to pray for Southlake Campus as they continue to grow.
➢ Pray that all the coworkers will learn to rest in Christ as they pour out their energy and time to grow the church.
➢ Pray also that God will provide a more suitable facility for the church to meet.
- Pray for our family members and friends who are not believers that they will see the seriousness of their sins and turn to Christ for salvation.
- Pray that our political leaders will repent and fully turn to God and lead this country in righteousness and holiness.
- Pray for those who are currently battling cancer: Hisao-lan, David C., Shumeng.
Next Sunday’s Speaker
- Pastor Jason