- This event has passed.
English Worship 2022-07-10
July 10 @ 9:00 AM – 11:30 AM CDT
|Worship in Song||Worship Team|
|Message “A Matter of Life” Psalm 139:13-18||Pastor Jason|
|The preaching theme of the year 2022 is “Why Church?” Through the Book of Acts|
and Ecclesiology, we will learn the meaning of the church that God created, and
how we can worship God, grow in spirit, and share the gospel together.
- The Southlake Campus has its Grand opening today!
- On 7/17, ACC Chinese Service start time will change to 11am.
- The current term of all 3 ACC Trustees has expired and requires new election. The Elder/Deacon Joint Board nominates them all for another three-year term. We will have a membership meeting on 7/17 to pass the nomination of brothers Wayne Yee, Eddie Lee, and Hock Lim as the trustees for Arlington Chinese Church.
- ACC Sunday Lunch resumes. To ensure we have enough food, you need to sign up each week by Wednesday to let us know that you and your family will be joining us for lunch. Scan the QR code to register
- Director of Administration Meijoo Aw has resigned and will work untill end of July. We are very grateful to her for doing a good job over the past months. We are currently looking for a replacement for this position and will provide training. This person needs to be fluent in English (can speak Chinese is a plus). The responsibilities of this position include (but are not limited to) the following:
- Organize the office.
- To assist the congregation to learn about the facilities and procedures. Liaise with contractors, maintenance companies and community organizations.
- Help the church to ensure that all facilities and buildings are well maintained, and their operations are safe and smooth.
If anyone is interested in this full-time or part-time job, please contact our deacon Franky Lee at 817-808-7321 or any church staff.
Thanksgiving & Prayer
- Pray for the Southlake Campus Grand Opening.
- May the Lord use this new campus to bring more non-believers to become believers and believers to become more devoted followers of Jesus Christ.
- Pray for spiritual renewal for those who are serving in SL. May they find rest and strength to continue to serve with fervor.
- Pray for David and Kimnie as they mourn the sudden passing of their son, Judah. Pray for peace, comfort, and focus as they prepare for Judah’s funeral on July 23rd. Next week, Wayne and Christina will accompany Kimnie to pack up Judah’s belongings and handle other matters related to his passing. Pray for safe travel.
- Pray for Pastor Jason as he has been dealing with shoulder pain for several months. Pray for healing and strength.
- Continue to pray for the healing and recovery from other illnesses: Hsiao-Lan (cancer) David C.(cancer), Shumeng (cancer and stroke), Gracy’s father (cancer), Ling Ling (cancer), Teacher Brenda, and Chantal (recovery from cancer treatment).
Next Sunday’s Speaker
- Pastor Jason