- This event has passed.
English Worship 2022-06-26
June 26 @ 9:30 AM – 11:00 AM CDT
|Worship in Song||Worship Team|
|Message “Body Parts Shortage” Romans 12:3-8||Pastor Jason|
|The preaching theme of the year 2022 is “Why Church?” Through the Book of Acts|
and Ecclesiology, we will learn the meaning of the church that God created, and
how we can worship God, grow in spirit, and share the gospel together.
- Praise God! The Southlake Campus will have its Grand opening on July 10th. Due to the limited number of people in the venue, please use the QR code below to register as soon as possible!
- On July 24th, ACC will hold baptisms. If you would like to be baptized on that day, please submit your application to the pastoral staff as soon as possible. The deadline is June 26th (today). ACC has scheduled three times baptisms a year and the next one will be on November 13th.
- Art Camp is no longer accepting applications. May God grant all participants good health and unity, teachers with wisdom to prepare and teach, students with teachable hearts. May God fill Art Camp with peace and joy. May the children know God better through the ministry activities. May God’s name be glorified.
- ACC’s Director of Administration Meijoo Aw has resigned and will work till end of July. We are very grateful to her for doing a good job over the past months.
- Lucas has resigned from the ACC internship position effective July 1st. He will continue serving ACC as much as he could. Please support him and his family in prayer and in finance.
- To receive and view the latest church information in a timely manner, please download the mobile APP of the church’s ChMS system, Elvanto, from Google Play or App Store.
- Kids Ministry needs teachers at 9:30 AM and 11:15 AM for nursery & preschool. Please contact Pastor Francisco at firstname.lastname@example.org for more information.
- You may give your offerings in-person, through mail, or online through ACC’s website.
- If you have any kind of needs, please contact our pastoral staff.
Thanksgiving & Prayer
Pray for the church
- The Grand Opening of ACC Southlake Campus will be on July 10th! Please pray for all the preparation and promotion. May God be glorified!
- Pray for the church ministries and activities in this summer:
- Pray for the youths who will reach out to the refugees (June 26- July 1).
- Summer Bible Study (June-Aug). Pray that those who participate will be transformed by the word of God.
- Art Camp (July 25-29).
- Pray that our church members will respond to the needs of the children’s ministry and serve the precious children whom God has entrusted us with.
- Pray for our daily walk with God. Pray for Godly wisdom and sensitivity to God’s guidance for our elders, deacons and staff.
- Pray that ACC is a good witness of God to our neighbors in Arlington and Southlake.
- Prayer for our overseas workers’ health and ministries: Leeling, Dorothy, Dean & Penny, Derek & Chantal.
Pray for brothers and sisters
- Continue to pray for Hilary’s and Jade’s mom’s healing and salvation.
- Pray for God’s healing grace for those who are sick: Hsiao-Lan, David C., Shumeng, Gracy’s father, Ling-ling, Brenda, Chantal.
Next Sunday’s Speaker
- Pastor Ken Yu