- This event has passed.
English Worship 2021-09-12
September 12, 2021 @ 9:30 AM – 11:00 AM CDT
|Worship in Song||Worship Team|
|Praying for the Unreached||Worship Team|
|Message “Become a Spiritually Transformed Community” Nehemiah 13:13-14, 22, 28-29, 30-31||Elder Shum|
- We welcome May G. and Elodie S. joining us last Sunday.
- Donation to the Malaysia Funds will end today. Thank you all for your love and dedication, we have collected $4,887.78.
- ACC Fall Festival: Children’s Ministry will be hosting a Fall Festival on Oct 23 from 5 to 7pm in the Fellowship Hall. A light dinner will be provided. We are in need of volunteers; please scan the QR code below to sign up. We are also accepting donations of large bags of candies and new toys under 50 dollars as well as monetary donations. Please register your family using the provided QR code below. If you have any questions or concerns, please contact Enoch Ng at email@example.com.
- ACC Kids Ministry needs Sunday school and Awana teachers for the upcoming Fall/Spring semesters. The plan is for IN-PERSON classes with some virtual options. Please contact Pastor Francisco or email him at firstname.lastname@example.org for more information.
- ACC Kids Sunday School Registration: Parents, please check your email about SS registration for IN-PERSON Sunday school. An 11:15 am Virtual SS is available for Grades 1-6 ONLY. Fill out electronically and email to
email@example.com. Form can be found on: https://www.accdfw.org/ministries/children/
- Continue praying for God’s protection as we reopen the church.
- We encourage everyone to participate in our prayer meetings on Wednesdays with brothers and sisters in different languages.
- Please pray for God’s protection for our brothers and sisters in the medical field, especially for those are assigned to take care of COVID-19 patients.
- Pray for brothers and sisters whose jobs are affected by COVID-19 crisis. Please pray for peace of heart and God’s provision.
- If you have any kind of needs, please contact our pastoral staff.
- During this period of time, please continue to send your offerings either through mail or give online through ACC’s website.
Thanksgiving & Prayer
- Please continue praying for the pandemic. Pray that people will experience God’s mercy through salvation and healing.
- Continue praying for Afghanistan’s major political changes and uncertainty. Let’s pray that with God’s mercy, the people there will have the opportunities to hear the gospel during this time. Pray for all the small Christian communities that they will be bold in sharing the hope of the gospel of Jesus Christ during this time. Also pray that those who arrive here in the DFW area will have the opportunity to know Jesus.
- Continue praying for the aftermath of the flood in Zhengzhou, Henan and Europe. Also pray for New Orleans Hurricane disaster relief and the local churches to seize the opportunity in helping and bringing the hope of the gospel to the people in need.
- Please pray for our overseas workers’ health and ministries: Leeling, Dorothy, Dean & Penny, Derek & Chantal.
- Please pray for Southlake campus ministry.
- Praise God that Lucy is now released from hospital. Pray for her speedy recovery.
- Praise God that James’s condition is improving. Continue praying for complete healing.
- Praying for God’s protection and healing to families who are dealing with COVID cases. Pray for full recovery.
- Pray for God’s healing grace for those who are sick in our midst: Shumeng, Hai-Chi, Ling- ling (Helen’s sister-in-law), Lily’s father, Edmund’s younger sister, Brenda, Johnny, Yu- Chun, and Chantal.
- Pray for our expectant mothers: Saomony, Tiffani, Ariella, Emilia, and Romi.
Next Sunday’s Speaker
- Pastor Kevin