- This event has passed.
English Worship 2021-06-06
June 6, 2021 @ 9:30 AM – 11:00 AM CDT
|Worship in Song||Worship Team|
|Message “Let The Training Begin” Matthew 11:28–30||Pastor Jason|
- Promise Keepers (men’s conference) will take place from July 16-17 in Arlington. We would like to encourage the men of ACC to attend this conference. If you are interested in attending, please email Ping @ email@example.com
- Since the pandemic in the United States appears to be weakening, the Summer Art Camp staff is adjusting and planning how to properly host Art Camp: physical or online gathering, safety measures, etc. Please pray for wisdom and unity with the Art Camp staff and volunteers. May Summer Art Camp glorify God and bless others.
- Prayer meetings every Wednesday in different languages has started. The 1st week of the month is English, 2nd week is Mandarin, and 3rd week is Cantonese. We encourage everyone to participate.
- The Elder/Deacon Board has approved a proposal to ordain our Interim Senior Pastor, Dr. Kai Shing Yeung. Dr. Yeung was named Interim Senior Pastor of ACC in February 2021. From 1992-2012, he has served as Elder at the main campus of ACC. From 2008 to 2019, he has served as Elder Emeritus, Missionary, and Pastor of Karlsruhe Chinese Student Fellowship (which was registered as Karlsruhe Chinese Church in 2014). The ordination is to affirm Dr. Yeung, his ministry, and his position as a pastor of ACC. There will be a voting by the members of ACC on June 13th to approve this proposal.
- During the summer vacation, children, youth, and adults will read Romans for daily devotions. Any individual or family willing to participate, please fill in the registration form: https://forms.gle/o8PuedYqHCCAhiqAA
- OMF will be offering a virtual short-term mission trip to China. Orientation: 6/4, 9pm-10:30pm. Trip: 6/11, 9pm -10:30pm; 6/12, 9pm – 11pm. If you are interested, please send email to firstname.lastname@example.org
- Please pray for God’s protection for our brothers and sisters in medical field, couple of them are assigned to take care of COVID-19 patients.
- Pray for brothers and sisters whose job is affected by COVID-19 crisis. Please pray for peace of heart and God’s provision.
- If you have any kinds of needs, please contact our pastoral staff.
- During this period of time, please send your offerings either through mail or give online through ACC’s website.
Thanksgiving & Prayer
- Pray for the pandemic and for God’s will to be done on earth as it is in heaven.
- Please pray for our overseas workers’ health and ministries: Leeling, Dorothy, Dean, Penny, Derek, Chantal.
- Pray for Shumeng’s gallbladder treatment and his complete healing from stroke.
- Pray for Heidi’s sister Hai-Chi who has back pain and leg pain. Pray for healing.
- Pray for God’s healing grace and healing for those who are sick in our midst and pray that they won’t be affected by COVID-19:
a. Louise (cancer recurred, please pray for allogeneic bone marrow transplantation treatment)
b. Chantal (praise God she is doing well. Please continue to pray for full recovery and treatment)
c. Elder Shum’s mother-in-law (injured hip, pray for recovery)
d. Lily’s father (liver cancer, pray that he will become a true believer in Jesus.)
e. Brenda (breast cancer, praise the Lord that cancer marker is low)
f. Freddy (colon cancer, pray for full recovery from surgery)
g. Lucy (treatment of a growth inside her body, that it will reduce in size)
h. Johnny (lung cancer)
i. Yu-Chun (breast cancer)
Edmund’s younger sister (breast cancer)
k. Stoltz (Prostate cancer)
- Pray for expecting mothers: Saomony, Ariella and Tiffani
Next Sunday’s Speaker
- Bro. Firmato