- This event has passed.
English Worship 2021-04-11
April 11, 2021 @ 9:30 AM – 11:00 AM CDT
|Worship in Song||Worship Team|
|Message “Knowing Jesus”
- Praise God that Jenny Chen, Jennifer Chen are getting baptized in the Chines Worship Service this morning, please pray that they will continue to grow spiritually. Also, Ms Liu, M.J. Lin officially become an ACC member.
- This year’s Ramadan starts from this Tuesday, 4/13 to Wednesday, 5/12. Please use 30 days to pray for the Muslims. For prayer guide, please go to https://worldchristian.com/product/mwpg-2021-pdf#product_detail
- A pastoral search committee for a Mandarin Pastor was formed. Chairman: Hai-Wei Hsu, members included Han-Chieh Wei, Bei Zhang, Christine Lee, and Edmund Lau.
- Please pray for God’s protection for our brothers and sisters in medical field, couple of them are assigned to take care of COVID-19 patients.
- Pray for brothers and sisters whose job is affected by COVID-19 crisis. Please pray for peace of heart and God’s provision.
- If you have any kind of need, please contact our pastoral staff.
- During this period of time, please send your offerings either through mail or give online through ACC’s website.
- Condolences: our dear sister Grace went home to be with the Lord on 4/5. Please pray for God’s comfort for Andy, their sons and daughter-in-law, as well as Grace’s family, may the Lord’s peace fill their hearts.
Thanksgiving & Prayer
- Pray for the pandemic and US’s deteriorating relationship with China. Pray for God’s will be done on earth as it is in heaven.
- Please pray for our overseas workers’ health and ministries: Leeling, Dorothy, Dean, Penny, Derek, Chantal.
- Pray for God’s healing grace and healing for those who are sick in our midst and pray that they won’t be affected by COVID-19：
a. Johnny (lung cancer)
b. Yu-Chun (breast cancer)
c. Edmund’s younger sister (breast cancer)
d. Louise (cancer recurred, please pray for treatment)
e. Stoltz (Prostate cancer)
f. Freddy (colon cancer, please pray for a speedy recovery after the surgery as well as further treatment plans)
g. Brenda (breast cancer, undergoing radiation treatments)
h. Lucy (treatment of a growth insider her body, that it will reduce in size)
i. Shumeng (complete healing and recovery from stroke)
j. Chantal (had undergone surgery to remove the tumor, will have to do lung rehab for at least the next 7 days, please pray for full recovery and treatment)
Next Sunday’s Speaker
- Pastor Kevin