- This event has passed.
English Worship 2021-02-21
February 21, 2021 @ 9:30 AM – 11:00 AM CST
|Worship in Song||Worship Team|
|Message Message “Sustaining Truths in a Time of Transition” Hebrews 13:5||Pastor Kevin|
- Please note that next Sunday, 2/28, 11:00am is going to be a Chinese & English Joint Worship Service.
- Dr. Kai Yeung will be our Interim Senior Pastor from now on.
- Please pray for God’s protection for our brothers and sisters in medical field, couple of them are assigned to take care of COVID-19 patients.
- Pray for brothers and sisters whose job is affected by COVID-19 crisis. Please pray for peace of heart and God’s provision.
- If you have a need for masks, please contact our pastoral staff or office staff.
- If you have any kinds of need, please contact our pastoral staff.
- During this period of time, please send your offerings either through mail or give online through ACC’s website.
Thanksgiving & Prayer
- Pray for the pandemic and US’s deteriorating relationship with China. Pray for God’s will be done on earth as it is in heaven.
- Please pray for our overseas workers’ health and ministries: Leeling, Dorothy, Dean, Penny, Derek, Chantal.
- Pray for God’s healing grace and healing for those who are sick in our midst and pray that they won’t be affected by COVID-19:
- Johnny (lung cancer)Johnny (lung cancer)
- Yu-Chun (breast cancer)
- Edmund’s younger sister (breast cancer)
- Louise (cancer recurred, please pray for treatment)
- Stoltz (Prostate cancer)
- Penny’s father (stage four cancer, will need hospice care)
- Freddy (colon cancer, had received radiation and chemo treatments, please pray for further treatment plans)
- Clare (recover from car accident)
- Brenda (breast cancer, began radiation treatments)
- Lucy (treatment of a growth insider her body, that it will reduce in size)
- Shumeng (complete healing and recovery from stroke)
- Chantal (The family arrived Taiwan safely, under quarantine at this time. Waiting to check out the lesion on Chantal’s lung)
- Ching-Ling (currently cares for her younger sister at ICU in Taiwan)
Next Sunday’s Speaker
- Dr. Yeung