- This event has passed.
English Worship 2021-01-10
January 10, 2021 @ 9:30 AM – 11:00 AM CST
|Worship in Song||Worship Team|
|Message Message “Following Jesus for real”
1 Peter 2:2-3
- 2020 Offering Receipts will be mailed to you in a couple weeks. If you have not received it by the end of January, please email your correct address to our Treasury team. Or if there is any discrepancies, please notify them as well: Ron(email@example.com), Gerald (firstname.lastname@example.org), or Eddie (email@example.com).
- Our Southlake campus will begin a once a month Sunday worship service starting this Sunday at 11:00am (like ACC, it is an online live streamed service). The first three services will be a “private worship. Please continue to pray for our Southlake outreach.
- Please pray for roof repair, replacing HVAC, and fire alarm system. Pray for the safety of workers and the project can successfully finish on time.
- Please pray for God’s protection for our brothers and sisters in medical field, couple of them are assigned to take care of COVID-19 patients.
- Pray for brothers and sisters whose job is affected by COVID-19 crisis. Please pray for peace of heart and God’s provision.
- If you have a need for masks, please contact our pastoral staff or office staff.
- If you have any kinds of need, please contact our pastoral staff.
- During this period of time, please send your offerings either through mail or give online through ACC’s website.
Thanksgiving & Prayer
- Pray for the pandemic and US’s deteriorating relationship with China. Pray for God’s will be done on earth as it is in heaven.
- Please continue to pray for expecting mothers: Joan.
- Please pray for our overseas workers’ health and ministries: Leeling, Dorothy, Dean, Penny, Derek, Chantal.
- Pray for God’s healing grace and healing for those who are sick in our midst and pray that they won’t be affected by COVID-19:
- Johnny (lung cancer)
- Yu-Chun (breast cancer)
- Edmund’s younger sister (breast cancer)
- Martha (breast cancer)
- Louise (bone marrow transplant)
- Stoltz (Prostate cancer)
- Penny’s father (sage four cancer, will need hospice care)
- Freddy (colon cancer, had received radiation and chemo treatments, please pray for further treatment plans)
- Clare (remover from car accident)
- Brenda (breast cancer, please pray for recovery and further treatments)
Next Sunday’s Speaker
- Pastor Kevin