- This event has passed.
English Worship 2021-01-03
January 3, 2021 @ 9:30 AM – 11:00 AM CST
|Worship in Song||Worship Team|
|Message Message “New Year, New Habits” Romans 12:1-2||Pastor Jason|
- Praise the Lord, those who participated in last week’s CMC Chinese Global Mission Conference were greatly encouraged.
- Our Southlake campus will begin a once a month Sunday worship service next Sunday (like ACC, it is an online live streamed service). The first three services will be a “private worship”, familiarizing the use of the facility and equipment. Please continue to pray for our Southlake outreach.
- Please pray for roof repair, replacing HVAC, and fire alarm system. Pray for the safety of workers and the project can successfully finish on time.
- Please pray for God’s protection for our brothers and sisters in medical field, couple of them are assigned to take care of COVID-19 patients.
- Pray for brothers and sisters whose job is affected by COVID-19 crisis. Please pray for peace of heart and God’s provision.
- If you have a need for masks, please contact our pastoral staff or office staff.
- If you have any kinds of need, please contact our pastoral staff.
- During this period of time, please send your offerings either through mail or give online through ACC’s website.
Thanksgiving & Prayer
- Pray for the pandemic and US’s deteriorating relationship with China. Pray for God’s will be done on earth as it is in heaven.
- Please continue to pray for expecting mothers: Joan.
- Please pray for our overseas workers’ health and ministries: Leeling, Dorothy, Dean, Penny, Derek, Chantal.
- Pray for God’s healing grace and healing for those who are sick in our midst and pray that they won’t be affected by COVID-19:
- Johnny (lung cancer)
- Yu-Chun (breast cancer)
- Edmund’s younger sister (breast cancer)
- Martha (breast cancer)
- Louise (bone marrow transplant)
- Stoltz (Prostate cancer)
- Penny’s father (stage four cancer, will need hospice care)
- Freddy (colon cancer and is currently receiving radiation and chemo treatments, please pray for minimal side effects)
- Clare (recover from car accident)
- Brenda (breast cancer, please pray for recovery and further treatments)
Next Sunday’s Speaker
- Pastor Jason