- This event has passed.
English Worship 2020-12-20
December 20 @ 9:30 AM – 11:00 AM CST
|Worship in Song||Worship Team|
|Message Message “COVID Vaccines & Christmas” Luke 2:8-11||Pastor Jason|
- We will have a Christmas Eve service 12/24. Please join us celebrating the birth of Christ that night at 7:30p.m.
- CMC Global 2020 Mission Conference will meet in online format, 12/28-30. Detail please visit their website www.cmcglobal-afc.org. Speakers include: David Plott, Francis Chan, etc. ACC has already purchased group registration. So it will be free to you if you register. Please contact Pastor Jason or Pastor Edward for Group Code.
- Please pray for roof repair, replacing HVAC, and fire alarm system. Pray for the safety of workers and the project can successfully finish on time.
- Please pray for God’s protection for our brothers and sisters in medical field, couple of them are assigned to take care of COVID-19 patients.
- Pray for brothers and sisters whose job is affected by COVID-19 crisis. Please pray for peace of heart and God’s provision.
- If you have a need for masks, please contact our pastoral staff or office staff.
- If you have any kinds of need, please contact our pastoral staff.
- During this period of time, please send your offerings either through mail or give online through ACC’s website.
- Condolences: Mr. Yu (Peili, Judy, & Marisa’s father) went home to be with the Lord last week. Please pray for God’s comfort for Mrs. Yu and her family.
Thanksgiving & Prayer
- Pray for pandemic and US’s deteriorating relationship with China. Pray for God’s will be done on earth as it is in heaven.
- Please continue to pray for expecting mothers: Joan.
- Please pray for our overseas workers’ health and ministries: Leeling, Dorothy, Dean, Penny, Derek, Chantal.
- Pray for God’s healing grace and healing for those who are sick in our midst and pray that they won’t be affected by COVID-19:
- Johnny (lung cancer)
- Yu-Chun (breast cancer)
- Danny’s brain surgery recovery
- Edmund’s younger sister (breast cancer)
- Martha (breast cancer)
- Louise (bone marrow transplant)
- Stoltz (Prostate cancer)
- Penny’s father (stage four cancer, will need hospice care)
- Freddy (colon cancer and is currently receiving radiation and chemo treatments, please pray for minimal side effects)
- Clare (recover from car accident)
- Brenda (breast cancer, she will undergo surgery on 12.21, please pray for smooth surgery)
Next Sunday’s Speaker
- Bro. Firmato