- This event has passed.
English Worship 2020-07-19
|Worship in Song||Worship Team|
|Message Message “Winning the War for Truth” |
2 Corinthians 10:1-6
- Exciting news! We are partnering with our ACC Southlake campus to bring more collaboration and a new material pick up spot! On July 25th from 10 AM - 12 PM, you can pick up your materials at the Southlake Tutoring Academy Parking Lot: 2801 E Southlake Blvd, Southlake, TX 76092. There is still the usual pick up at ACC on July 25 from 4PM - 6PM. Big things are happening for Art Camp! Come join us July 27-31 from 10:00 AM - 11:30 AM. Register your child at https://cutt.ly/artcamp-july”
- Second Sunday of August will be our second Baptismal Service this year. Anyone wants to be baptized on this Sunday, please contact Pastor Jason (adult), Pastor Kevin (youth), and Pastor Francisco (children). Today is the last day for application, please contact the pastors as soon as possible.
- During the epidemic, we are not able to hold events to celebrate and commemorate ACC’s 40th anniversary; however, our Fall issue of‘ ‘Inside ACC’ newsletter would like to invite you to count God's grace upon you in these days. No matter you have been in ACC for less than a year or for decades, you are welcome to participate. Please limit your article to half a page max. Photos are welcome. The deadline for submission is 8/9. Please send to firstname.lastname@example.org
- Praise the Lord that He has given us an opportunity to serve the community during this time of pandemic. Please continue to sign up for the service.
- Please pray for God’s protection for our brothers and sisters in medical field, couple of them are assigned to take care of COVID-19 patients.
- Pray for brothers and sisters whose job is affected by COVID-19 crisis. Please pray for peace of heart and God’s provision.
- If you have a need for masks, please contact our pastoral staff or office staff.
- If you have any kinds of need, please contact our pastoral staff.
- During this period of time, please send your offerings either through mail or give online through ACC’s website.
Thanksgiving & Prayer
- Pray for: 1) Open hearts to listen and understand those who suffer from racial injustice and police brutality so we can be part of their healing process; 2) protection over the police, peaceful protesters and innocent bystanders; 3) God to change the hearts of the rioters and looters; 4) government leaders to have godly wisdom in handling this crisis.
- Martha finished her radiation therapy. Pray for recovery from all side effects.
- Joy and De’s son, Danny had successfully undergone surgery to remove a tumor in his brain in Seattle. Thank you for you prayer and please continue to pray for a speedy recovery and further treatment.
- Helen’s father (Mr. Chan, 92-years-old) just diagnosed with stage 3 lung cancer and has started radiation treatment last week. Also, please pray for Helen’s sister-in-law (Louise), she is still having chemo therapy and waiting for self-bone marrow transplant. Pray for minimal side effect and her body is strong enough to fight the cancer, God will strengthen her faith and grant her peace at heart. Lastly, please pray for Helen’s brother (Jack) who has to work as well as taking care of two sick members, pray our God will give him enough strength to deal with everything during this difficult time.
- Please continue to pray for God’s healing for those who are sick in our midst and pray that they won’t be affected by COVID-19.
- Please continue to pray for the expecting mothers: Sherry, W. Yue, Edith.
- Please pray for our overseas workers’ health and ministries.
Next Sunday's Speaker
- Pastor Jason