The ACC Nursery ministry is made available to enable parents to attend worship services and/or Sunday School by providing a safe and nurturing environment for infants and toddlers.
Our ACC Nursery team is made up of ACC members who are parents and other individuals who love to serve the Lord and have a heart for young children.
How We Care For Your Baby
- Feed (per your instructions)
- Change diapers
What We Will NOT Allow
- We will not give medicines orally or rectally and will only apply ointments at diaper changes upon written request from you.
- We will not allow ill or suspected ill babies, children or adults to stay in the nursery.
How You Can Help Us
- Check in with a nursery worker and ensure they have your latest contact number.
- Label all belongings (bags, bottles, cups) with your baby’s first & last name.
- Use a provided record sheet to leave instructions & information for caregivers.
- Do not bring your older children into the Nursery; drop them off in their assigned rooms first, then bring your baby to nursery. Please pick up your baby first after service then get your older child.
- If you use the bottle warmer, toys or blankets in the Nursery, please unplug and empty the bottle warmer; place used toys and blankets in the baskets for cleaning.
- A nursing station behind a curtain is available in Room 118 for privacy.
- Other rocking chairs can be used for nursing babies, but turning the chairs to face the back wall is recommended for privacy.
- The nursing station also serves as a pumping station which includes a folding shelf and electrical outlet.
- Nursery will be CLOSED at 12:45 PM. A changing table will also be available in the Men’s and Women’s restrooms in the Sanctuary Lobby and in Men’s and Women’s restrooms in the preschool wing.
- Your child’s room placement and promotion are determined by the Children’s Minister and Nursery Coordinator, not the parent.
- Please remember that our caregivers are volunteers and also have families of their own. Picking up your child promptly after service will allow them to care for their own families.
- Nursery rooms are not for adult gatherings; please visit in the lobby, hallway, or fellowship hall.
If you or your child is ill or has had the following symptoms within the last 24 hours, please do not enter or bring your child into the nursery rooms to prevent the spread of illness to other children and the childcare workers.
- Fever of 100°F or above
- Vomiting repeatedly
- Runny nose (if discharge is thick and yellow or green)
- Severe skin rashes (child is allowed into the nursery with a doctor’s note stating that the rash is not contagious)
- Skin infection
Diaper Bag Packing Suggestions
- 2 or 3 diapers (at least)
- Baby wipes
- Extra change of clothes (in case of throw-ups or diaper leaks)
- Prepared baby bottle or sippy cup (with your baby’s name)
- Snack for your toddler (with your baby’s name)
- Pacifier (with your baby’s name)
- Diaper bag label or tag with your child’s name
|Room 118||Birth to Walking||Sunday 9:30-11:00am and 11:15am-12:45pm|
|Room 117||Walking to 24 Months||Sunday 9:30-11:00am and 11:15am-12:45pm|
Click on the following links for more information: