Our nursery ministry exists to provide a safe and nurturing environment for infants and toddlers so that parents can worship God in adult Sunday services and classes without distraction.
Our dedicated nursery team will cuddle, play, sing, talk, comfort, and change diapers for your child. We can also feed your child per the instructions you provide to the caregivers. A form is provided in the nursery.
Our main nursery room (Room 118) contains a diaper changing station, baby bottle warmer, cribs, rocking chairs, swing chairs, and nursing station.
If you or your child is ill or has had the following symptoms within the last 24 hours, please do not enter or bring your child into the nursery rooms to prevent the spread of illness to other children and the childcare workers.
- Fever of 100°F or above
- Vomiting repeatedly
- Runny nose (if discharge is thick and yellow or green)
- Severe skin rashes (child is allowed into the nursery with a doctor’s note stating that the rash is not infectious)
- Skin infection
- A nursing station behind a curtain is available in Room 118 for privacy.
- Other rocking chairs can be used for nursing babies, but turning the chairs to face the back wall is recommended for privacy.
- The nursing station also serves as a pumping station which includes a folding shelf and electrical outlet.
Diaper Bag Packing Suggestions
- 2 or 3 diapers (at least)
- Baby wipes
- Extra change of clothes (in case of throw-ups or diaper leaks)
- Prepared baby bottle or sippy cup (please include your child’s name)
- Snack for your toddler (please include your child’s name on the bag or container)
- Pacifier (please include your child’s name)
- Diaper bag label or tag with your child’s name
|Room 118||Birth to Walking||Sunday 9:30-11:00am and 11:00am-12:30pm|
|Room 117||Walking to 24 Months||Sunday 9:30-11:00am and 11:00am-12:30pm|
Click on the following links for more information: