- This event has passed.
English Worship 2020-11-29
November 29 @ 9:30 AM – 11:00 AM CST
|Worship in Song||Worship Team|
|Message Message “God’s Prescription for Worry” Matthew 6:25-34||Pastor Kevin|
- Praise the Lord, we will continue to have Food Distribution ministry on 12/5 and 12/19. Please contact Pastor Jason should you want to help in this ministry.
- CMC Global 2020 Mission Conference will meet in online format, 12/28-30. Detail please visit their website www.cmcglobal-afc.org. Speakers include: David Plott, Francis Chan, etc. ACC has already purchased group registration. So it will be free to you if you register. Please contact Pastor Jason or Pastor Edward for Group Code.
- Please pray for roof repair, replacing HVAC, and fire alarm system. Pray for the safety of workers and the project can successfully finish on time.
- Please pray for God’s protection for our brothers and sisters in medical field, couple of them are assigned to take care of COVID-19 patients.
- Pray for brothers and sisters whose job is affected by COVID-19 crisis. Please pray for peace of heart and God’s provision.
- If you have a need for masks, please contact our pastoral staff or office staff.
- If you have any kinds of need, please contact our pastoral staff.
- During this period of time, please send your offerings either through mail or give online through ACC’s website.
- New baby: Congratulations to Watchman and Edith on the birth of Emma. Mother and daughter are doing well.
Thanksgiving & Prayer
- Pray for the pandemic and US’s deteriorating relationship with China. Pray for God’s will be done on earth as it is in heaven.
- Please continue to pray for expecting mothers: Edith, Joan.
- Please pray for our overseas workers’ health and ministries: Leeling, Dorothy, Dean, Penny, Derek, Chantal.
- Pray for God’s healing grace and healing for those who are sick in our midst and pray that they won’t be affected by COVID-19:
- Johnny (lung cancer)
- Yu-Chun (breast cancer)
- Danny’s brain surgery recovery
- Edmund’s younger sister (breast cancer)
- Martha (breast cancer)
- Louise (bone marrow transplant)
- Stoltz (Prostate cancer)
- Penny’s father (stage four cancer, will need hospice care)
- Freddy (colon cancer and is currently receiving radiation and chemo treatments, please pray for minimal side effects)
- Clare (recover from car accident)
- Brenda (breast cancer, she will undergo surgery in two weeks’ time, please pray for smooth surgery)
Next Sunday’s Speaker
- Bro. Caleb