- This event has passed.
English Worship 2020-11-15
November 15 @ 9:30 AM – 11:00 AM CST
|Worship in Song||Worship Team|
|Message Message “What does God see in this election?” Psalm 33||Pastor Jason|
- Teacher Brenda has been diagnosed with breast cancer. She is discussing with oncologist regarding treatment plan. Pray for healing and successful treatment.
- There will be a Thanksgiving Prayer meeting on Wednesday, 11/25, 7:30pm via zoom. Several brothers and sisters will be giving their testimony. Please join us and pray together. Zoom information will be provided later.
- The last baptism of this year will be held on Sunday, 12/13. Those who intended to get baptized please submit your application no later than TODAY to arrange for interview.
- Please pray for roof repair, replacing HVAC, and fire alarm system. Pray for the safety of workers and the project can successfully finish on time.
- Please pray for God’s protection for our brothers and sisters in medical field, couple of them are assigned to take care of COVID-19 patients.
- Pray for brothers and sisters whose job is affected by COVID-19 crisis. Please pray for peace of heart and God’s provision.
- If you have a need for masks, please contact our pastoral staff or office staff.
- If you have any kinds of need, please contact our pastoral staff.
- During this period of time, please send your offerings either through mail or give online through ACC’s website.
Thanksgiving & Prayer
- Our sister Clare was involved in a car accident couple weeks ago, she has been transferred from ICU to regular room. Please pray for a speedy recovery.
- Pray for social unrest and pandemic in USA and its deteriorating relationship with China. Pray for God’s will be done on earth as it is in heaven.
- Please continue to pray for expecting mothers: Edith, Joan.
- Please pray for our overseas workers’ health and ministries: Leeling, Dorothy, Dean, Penny, Derek, Chantal.
- Pray for God’s healing grace and healing for those who are sick in our midst and pray that they won’t be affected by COVID-19:
- Johnny (lung cancer)
- Yu-Chun (breast cancer)
- Danny’s brain surgery recovery
- Edmund’s younger sister (breast cancer)
- Martha (breast cancer)
- Louise (bone marrow transplant)
- Stoltz (Prostate cancer
- Penny’s father (stage four cancer, will need hospice care)
- Cindy’s father (test result from recent colon polyp biopsy)
- Freddy (colon cancer)
- Clare (recover from car accident)
- Brenda (breast cancer)
Next Sunday’s Speaker
- Pastor Jason