- This event has passed.
English Worship 2020-08-23
|Worship in Song||Worship Team|
|Message Message “Hope in Midst of Crisis” 1 Peter 5:5-11||Bro. Caleb|
- We will be having a virtual/physical mini retreat for our church anniversary October 2-4. We will have fun celebrating together on Saturday (details later), and we will also learn from the Word of God together. Our founding pastor Rev. So will be sharing with us God's Word via videos, encouraging us and challenging us. Please reserve the dates.
- This Friday, 8/28, 7:30 pm is our prayer meeting, please come join us.
- This Sat will be the 13th time to serve the community during this time of pandemic.
- Average of 400 food boxes, 150 cars, 175 family per week
- 346 backpacks with school supplies
- 5000+ face masks (disposable and cloth) donated by ACC members.
- Praise the Lord for your help and generosity.
- Praise the Lord that one of the recipients accepted Christ when praying for him.
- Please pray for God’s protection for our brothers and sisters in medical field, couple of them are assigned to take care of COVID-19 patients.
- Pray for brothers and sisters whose job is affected by COVID-19 crisis. Please pray for peace of heart and God’s provision.
- If you have a need for masks, please contact our pastoral staff or office staff.
- If you have any kinds of need, please contact our pastoral staff.
- During this period of time, please send your offerings either through mail or give online through ACC’s website.
- New Baby: Congratulations to Ken & Winnie on the birth of Jonathan, 7lb. 10oz., mother and son are doing fine.
- 10.Condolences: Judy Hamilton’s mother went home to be with the Lord on 8/18, please pray for God’s comfort for Judy, Dan, Nick and Scott.
Thanksgiving & Prayer
- Pray for social unrest and pandemic in USA and its deteriorating relationship with China. Pray for God’s will be done on earth as it is in heaven.
- Praise the Lord, Francisco’s sister retested negative for COVID-19. She will go back to work on Tuesday. Thank you for your prayer.
- Praise the Lord, Chantal’s oncologist was pleased with the results and said slowgrowing lymphoma is stable, no signs of reoccurrence of the aggressive lymphoma.
- Helen’s sister-in-law, Louise’s fever has subsided. Pray that the transplant is successful helping to produce new blood cells.
- Helen’s father is discharged from the hospital.
- Praise the Lord, Christy’s mom is discharged from hospital after surgery. Pray for good recovery and no complication for her.
- Francisco’s sister is recovering well after tested positive for COVID-19.
- Please continue to pray for expecting mothers: Edith, Francesca, Joan.
- Please pray for our overseas workers’ health and ministries: Leeling, Dorothy, Dean, Penny, Derek, Chantal.
- 10.Pray for God’s healing grace and healing for those who are sick in our midst and pray that they won’t be affected by COVID-19:
- Johnny (lung cancer)
- Yu-Chun (breast cancer)
- Danny’s brain surgery recovery
- Edmund’s younger sister (breast cancer)
- Martha (breast cancer)
- Helen’s father (lung cancer)
- Louise (bone marrow transplant)
- Christy’s mother in Taiwan (recovery after surgery, her salvation)
- Stoltz (Prostate cancer)
Next Sunday's Speaker
- Pastor Jason