- This event has passed.
English Worship 2020-08-16
August 16, 2020 @ 9:30 AM – 11:00 AM CDT
|Worship in Song||Worship Team|
|Message Message “Friendship with God” |
- We will be having a virtual/physical mini retreat for our church anniversary October 2-4. We will have fun celebrating together on Saturday (details later), and we will also learn from the Word of God together. Our founding pastor Rev. So will be sharing with us God’s Word via videos, encouraging us and challenging us. Please reserve the dates.
- Praise the Lord that we have Olivia, Alexis (Children) getting baptized this morning, may the Lord guide them in their spiritual growth.
- Praise the Lord that He has given us an opportunity to serve the community during this time of pandemic. Please continue to sign up for the service.
- Please pray for God’s protection for our brothers and sisters in medical field, couple of them are assigned to take care of COVID-19 patients.
- Pray for brothers and sisters whose job is affected by COVID-19 crisis. Please pray for peace of heart and God’s provision.
- If you have a need for masks, please contact our pastoral staff or office staff.
- If you have any kinds of need, please contact our pastoral staff.
- During this period of time, please send your offerings either through mail or give online through ACC’s website.
- New Baby: Congratulations to Justin & Sherry on the birth of Korey on August 9th, mother and son are doing well.
- 10.We welcome Pastor Jacob and Joan back to our midst. They were sent to plant a church in Seattle 5 years ago. The church has been consistently growing. They have concluded their ministry there and have found a replacement to pastor that church. Jacob is now back to school for further equipping and recharge. Joan is 4 months pregnant.
Thanksgiving & Prayer
- Pray for social unrest and pandemic in USA and its deteriorating relationship with China. Pray for God’s will be done on earth as it is in heaven.
- Praise the Lord, Chantal’s oncologist was pleased with the results and said slowgrowing lymphoma is stable, no signs of reoccurrence of the aggressive lymphoma.
- Helen’s sister-in-law, Louise has been having a high fever for 3 days after receiving bone marrow transplant. Pray that fever will subside soon and that the transplant is successful.
- Helen’s father is admitted into the hospital because he suddenly lost strength with his left arm and left leg and he almost fell. Please pray for God’s healing.
- Praise the Lord, Christy’s mom is discharged from hospital after surgery. Pray for good recovery and no complication for her.
- Francisco’s sister is tested positive for COVID-19. Please pray for recovery and for the whole family.
- Please continue to pray for the expecting mothers: W. Yue, Edith, Francesca, Joan.
- Please pray for our overseas workers’ health and ministries: Leeling, Dorothy, Dean, Penny, Derek, Chantal.
- Pray for God’s healing grace and healing for those who are sick in our midst and pray that they won’t be affected by COVID-19: Johnny (lung cancer), Yu-Chun (breast cancer), Danny’s brain surgery recovery, Edmund’s younger sister (breast cancer), Martha (breast cancer), Helen’s father (lung cancer), Louise (bone marrow transplant), Christy’s mother in Taiwan (recovery after surgery, her salvation), Stoltz (Prostate cancer), Francisco’s sister (COVID-19 positive).
Next Sunday’s Speaker
- Bro. Caleb