- This event has passed.
English Worship 2020-08-02
August 2, 2020 @ 9:30 AM – 11:00 AM CDT
|Worship in Song||Worship Team|
|Message Message “The Essential and Normal of Life”|
2 Corinthians 8:1-15
- Pray for social unrest and pandemic in USA and its deteriorating relationship with China. Pray for God’s will be done on earth as it is in heaven.
- Due to a recent spike in COVID-19 cases in Port Moresby and the city being in lockdown, Chantal will go out to their mission’s headquarters for her to get an X-ray, physical exam and blood test next Wednesday as Plan B instead of doing CT scan in the capitol. Please be praying for their trip and the medical check.
- Pray for Christy’s mom (76 years old) in Taiwan. She is scheduled to have a surgery to remove her kidney stone in August. She has been transferred to hematology and oncology department due to high blood calcium level. She is not yet a believer. Pray for healing and her salvation.
- Helen’s sister-in-law (Louise) will be staying in hospital (HK) for a month to receive bone marrow transplant. Pray for success and continual growth in her walk with the Lord. Helen’s father (Mr. Chan, 92-years-old) just diagnosed with stage 3 lung cancer and has already started radiation treatment. Lastly, please pray for Helen’s brother (Jack) who has to work as well as taking care of two sick members, pray our God will give him enough strength to deal with everything during this difficult time.
- Please continue to pray for God’s healing for those who are sick in our midst and pray that they won’t be affected by COVID-19.
- Please continue to pray for the expecting mothers: Sherry, W. Yue, Edith.
- Please pray for our overseas workers’ health and ministries.
- Pray for God’s healing grace for:
a. Johnny (lung cancer)
b. Yu-Chun (breast cancer)
c. Danny’s brain surgery recovery
d. Edmund’s younger sister (breast cancer)
e. Martha (breast cancer)
Next Sunday’s Speaker
- Pastor Kevin