- This event has passed.
English Worship 2020-07-12
|Worship in Song||Worship Team|
|Message “Understanding Our Times” (Part 2)|
1 Chronicle 13:32
- If you have made cloth masks for the food distribution, please send it to church by Sunday July 19th. They can either mail it or drop it off at church.
- During the epidemic, we are not able to hold events to celebrate and commemorate ACC’s 40th anniversary; however, our Fall issue of‘ ‘Inside ACC’ newsletter would like to invite you to count God's grace upon you in these days. No matter you have been in ACC for less than a year or for decades, you are welcome to participate. Please limit your article to half a page max. Photos are welcome. The deadline for
submission is 8/9. Please send to email@example.com
- Second Sunday of August will be our second Baptismal Service this year. Anyone wants to be baptized on this Sunday, please contact Pastor Jason (adult), Pastor Kevin (youth), and Pastor Francisco (children). Application deadline is the 3rd Sunday of July (7/19).
- As we socially distance together, we've got GOOD NEWS AGAIN! Art Camp is running it back: Art Camp July - July 27 - 31 (M-F), 10:00 AM - 11:30 AM via Zoom! Material pick up will be on July 25 (Sat), 4:00 PM - 6:00 PM. We will be going through the "I am" statements of Jesus. This Art Camp Session is for Ages 9-14 and prices are $12 per student, $6 for each additional child. Sign up with https://cutt.ly/artcamp-jul
- Praise the Lord that He has given us an opportunity to serve the community during this time of pandemic. Please continue to sign up for the service.
- Please pray for God’s protection for our brothers and sisters in medical field, couple of them are assigned to take care of COVID-19 patients.
- Pray for brothers and sisters whose job is affected by COVID-19 crisis. Please pray for peace of heart and God’s provision.
- If you have a need for masks, please contact our pastoral staff or office staff.
- If you have any kinds of need, please contact our pastoral staff.
- During this period of time, please send your offerings either through mail or give online through ACC’s website.
Thanksgiving & Prayer
- Pray for: 1) Open hearts to listen and understand those who suffer from racial injustice and police brutality so we can be part of their healing process; 2) protection over the police, peaceful protesters and innocent bystanders; 3) God to change the hearts of the rioters and looters; 4) government leaders to have godly wisdom in
handling this crisis.
- Joy and De’s son, Danny had successfully undergone surgery to remove a tumor in his brain in Seattle. Thank you for you prayer and please continue to pray for a speedy recovery and further treatment.
- Helen’s father (Mr. Chan, 92-years-old) just diagnosed with stage 3 lung cancer and has started radiation treatment last week. Also, please pray for Helen’s sister-in-law (Louise), she is still having chemo therapy and waiting for self-bone marrow transplant. Pray for minimal side effect and her body is strong enough to fight the
cancer, God will strengthen her faith and grant her peace at heart. Lastly, please pray for Helen’s brother (Jack) who has to work as well as taking care of two sick members, pray our God will give him enough strength to deal with everything during this difficult time.
- Please continue to pray for God’s healing for those who are sick in our midst and pray that they won’t be affected by COVID-19.
- Please continue to pray for the expecting mothers: Sherry, W. Yue, Edith.
- Please pray for our overseas workers’ health and ministries.
Next Sunday's Speaker
- Pastor Kevin