Job Title: Next Generation Ministry Pastor
Classification: Full-time, Exempt, Pastoral
Please contact: email@example.com
The Next Generation Ministry is to partner with parents to help children and students (birth through high school) become followers of Jesus and know they are loved by God, empowered by His Spirit, and called to share Jesus with the world around them.
- To lead and organize children and youth Sunday worship, Sunday school, Bible studies, fellowship, prayer meetings, and other activities.
- To make disciples among the children and youths.
- To lead and care for the whole family for spiritual growth together, with training and teachings to the parents.
- To lead, organize and train the teachers and helpers in the children and youth ministry.
- To start children and youth fellowship on Friday evenings.
- Someone who holds to the Bible as the Inspired, Inerrant Word of God that is the final authority
for Christian faith and life.
- Has a clear calling from God for pastoral ministry.
- Solid and close relationship with God.
- If married, good testimony in marriage and family life.
- Ability to communicate well and work well in a team environment.
- Ability to initiate and develop ministries.
- Proficiency in reading/writing/speaking English. Being able to communicate in Mandarin or Cantonese is a plus.
- Bachelor’s degree from a Bible college or above.
- A Master’s degree from an accredited Seminary or above in North America is preferred.
- 2+ years of experience in children and youth ministry.
- 2+ years of leadership experience in ministry.
Posting Date: 3/24/2023