“Not that I have already obtained all this, or have already been made perfect, but I press on to take hold of that for which Christ Jesus took hold of me… But one thing I do: Forgetting what is behind and straining toward what is ahead. Press on toward the goal to win the prize for which God has called me heavenward in Christ Jesus.” Philippians 3:12-14
＂這不是說, 我己經得著了, 已經完全了, 我乃是竭力追求, 或者可以得著基督耶稣所以得著我的 。我只有一件事, 就是忘記背後努力面前的. 向著標竿直跑，要得神在基督耶稣裹從上面召我來得的獎賞。” 腓立比書 3:12-14
“Love must be sincere. Hate what is evil; cling to what is good. Never be lacking in zeal, but keep your spiritual fervor, serving the Lord.” Romans 12:9, 11
1. Equip disciples with a biblical worldview.
2. Inform and mobilize Christians to engage, transform today’s culture.
1. National Day of Prayer Observance held at ACC on May 5 th , 2016. The theme “Wake Up America!” is drawn from Isaiah 58:1a “Shout it aloud, do not hold back. Raise your voice like a trumpet.” Responding to God’s call, participants prayed for religious freedom and persecuted Christians, family, church, education, business, media, military, government and 2016 presidential election. To learn more about National Day of Prayer ministry, check out www.nationaldayofprayer.org .
2. Daniel Ministry will sponsor 2 college students to attend “student summer conference” for biblical worldview training hosted by Summit Ministry (www.summit.org) in August, 2016.
但以理事工将贊助兩位学生出席本年八月由 Summit Ministry (www.summit.org) 举辨的 “Student Summer Conference” 圣經世界觀的訓練。
3. Voter registration drive will be held in August at ACC. Date and time TBD.